Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vagina Consciousness

I thought about my vagina a lot today. In my head I checked the boxes next to urinate, shower, breakfast, lunch, orgasm x4. I ate chocolate molten lava cake from a local pub and went to a triple step dance class. OOoo and I visited three different sporting goods stores looking for a speed bag that I could practice my newly designed punches thanks to the how-to video on youtube. From the moment I got up I was in the vagina mode--vaginal consciousness. Everything my body did I related to my vagina. Indeed the blog is working.
I wanted to explain broccoli but it will have to wait another day. In exchange I submit pH strips. I tested my saliva, urine and vaginal mucous (which is what I found when I swiped my cervix with a clean finger) with them.
This is my replication of the test result color chart.
I also photographed my face and vulva, which I'll try to do daily. Not sure yet whether or not to share that visual aid. Tomorrow, or Sunday when I'm off the weekend, I fully intend to plot all of the variables I want to consider and share my efficient system for those who want to take note of their own vaginal consciousness. Good night to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment