Wednesday, June 8, 2011

..........a............

Notes: post-movie, pre-bed.
  • It is day three of my cycle. There were no signs of blood for three bathroom sits, at least. Then, a little red in the evening. Zero pads = save the planet.
  • I've been thinking a lot about an ex-partner, craving whatever he possesses. I think there is something there which I'll include in my daily inventory to track, currently I'm guessing. 
  • I spoke on my vagina's behalf tonight for sexual enhancement. The request was heard and matched. 
  • I've decided to take this month as a prepisode for next month. As part of this staging I'm categorizing vaginal discharge, much like Bristol's Stool Chart categorizes feces. Rather sliding my vaginal fluid's color, viscosity, odor, and quantity along Likert Scales I'm going to create categories based on a review of literature, conversations and personal experience to denote what my vagina emits each day.
 My vagina is happily not sore, not angry, not deprived, not leaking, and not hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment